The facts are in and you're an idiot. You continue to vote in these 'law and order' assholes and you've managed to turn the greatest country on the planet into a zoo. While the politicians, pharmaceutical CEOs, Big Oil and Wall Street bankers laugh all the way to their offshore bank accounts.

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Religious Persecution American Style

 By Christopher R Rice


Whitney Webb: In the United States, religion is a major part of public life – so much so that it often finds its way into politics. At the national level of politics, it has historically been difficult to win an election, particularly at the national or state level, if one follows a faith not shared by the vast majority of religious Americans: Christianity.

This phenomenon became even more pronounced following the rise of the “moral majority” in the 1980s.

My whole life everyone that could put me down for the music I listen to, for the length or style of my hair, the clothes I wear, judged everywhere I go. Free, it don't feel like freedom to me, feels more like slavery. Conform or what some redneck will put his hands on me. Beat everyone until they conform no wonder America needs a closet, free who the fuck you kidding? FUCK AMERICA!

Hi. Google / Blogger has informed me that they will delete this blog in two months. They claim the material that I publish is not suitable for their family audience. Help me keep this information on the internet by making a small one time donation and thank you for your support. I have updated this article and moved it here- http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/warning--christians-in-the-area.html  

No comments:

Post a Comment

San Andreas Fault: 3.6 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Los Angeles

By Josh Lowe, Newsweek Los Angeles was rocked by a 3.6 magnitude earthquake just before midnight Monday night, with its epicenter a...