The facts are in and you're an idiot. You continue to vote in these 'law and order' assholes and you've managed to turn the greatest country on the planet into a zoo. While the politicians, pharmaceutical CEOs, Big Oil and Wall Street bankers laugh all the way to their offshore bank accounts.

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Tiger Woods eats zookeeper and Madonna marries the Dalai Lama

By Christopher R Rice


The news coming out of America these days is off the fucking charts. Famed golf player Tiger Woods was arrested for eating a zoo keeper and released on his own recognizance. While one of the most elaborate weddings of the century was taking place, music star Madonna married the freaking Dalai Lama and Prince William in the same ceremony.

So I went to the doctor to see what he could give me and he said "son, son, you've gone too far, 'cause smokin' and trippin' is all that you do."

I said C'mon doc, it's only a scratch and I'll be better as soon as I am able. He took a look inside his little black book and I took a lick, then I ate his black Bible. It was disgusting and vile. But I just had to smile.

Americans tired from over 200 years of fighting and killing found a dubious way to end the cold war by electing a communist to the White House. But I think that will work out just as well as electing Obama the Muslim to end the War of Terror has. There's just so much profit to be made and you and your children are so damn gullible and disposable.

James Comey will testify that Trump pushed and shoved him and stole his lunch money. This could cost Trump his job or he may have to return Comey's used bologna sandwiches. Trump went to Europe to be upstaged by Obama like sweet and sour. Hillary had Seth Green murdered for leaking that she's a dyke with penis envy. And Comey tried to blame the Russians, to reignite the Red Scare and get a big fat budget increase but he got punked and lost his lunch.

Ross Ulbricht, poor Ross, left me here to sing this song, poor Ross dead and gone.

So I went to the doctor to see what he could give me and he said "son, son, you've gone too far, 'cause smokin' and trippin' is all that you do."

I said C'mon doc, it's only a scratch and I'll be better as soon as I am able.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Neo-Nazi Site Daily Stormer Moves to Russian Domain, Immediately Drops Offline

By Sean Burch   It’s been a bumpy road for neo-Nazi website Daily Stormer this week as it has made multiple attempt to find a home. T...