Tuesday, April 18, 2017

We Don't Need China's help with Korea We need JOBS

By Christopher R Rice


We don't need China's help with Korea, we need jobs. I don't care how many kids Assad gases, I need a job. I heard the US just dropped 16 million dollars on Afghanistan, the mother of all war profiteering. The US military still can't beat a bunch of goat herders that don't have an army, a navy, an air force or even a military budget. 20 trillion dollars transferred from the richest, most powerful country in the world, that is a level of graft and corruption that has never been seen in the history of mankind.

Now, that the law is lawless and only concerned with making a profit, I wrote Underground America so that you might be able to survive. Welcome to the Underground http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Love Not War

By Christopher R Rice I know what you must be thinking, "Chris didn't you steal that title from somewhere?" Well, if tha...