The facts are in and you're an idiot. You continue to vote in these 'law and order' assholes and you've managed to turn the greatest country on the planet into a zoo. While the politicians, pharmaceutical CEOs, Big Oil and Wall Street bankers laugh all the way to their offshore bank accounts.

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

CIA says that as an "enemy combatant Assange may be waterboarded or worse"

By Christopher R Rice


I posted an article wrote by the Guardian about the CIA's involvement in the Kennedy murders and someone left a comment about wasting their time, which got me to thinking: I've been writing and re-publishing for 35 years now, waiting for my fellow Americans to rise up with me. And, well, where the fuck is everyone? Oh yeah, their at the mall. So you, dear reader, have obviously been wasting a lot of my time, so go fuck yourselves.

Remember, I quit the other day, but no one knows what that means, huh? It means that since you refuse to pay me anything at all for all of my hard work, that I no longer work for you, Joe Public, go fuck yourselves.

So if I want to publish something just to make you waste your time so be it, I don't work for you any more remember? So I'm free to do and say anything that comes into my crazy little head and if you don't like it, guess what? Too god damn bad, who cares? Not me, you beat the care right out of me, now I hate everyone, especially you. And I plan on getting even by any means necessary. Fuck all ya'll.

I told you 10 years ago what the fuck was going to happen when they brought back torture and bragged about it on national fucking television. But you was too damn busy playing Angry Birds and jerking off to Backpages, now you don't know where you've been or even where you're going. Americas are dumb sorry ass bitches and you deserve everything you've got coming. Fuck you and your mama.

Do you know how many of you stood up with me? NONE. Do you know how much money I've made from this? NONE, now how much do you suppose I'm going miss you? NONE! Bye, bye worthless bitches.  

Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/Free-Julian-Assange-112794885456369/

Web: http://www.freejulian.org/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/StaceyMaLaine

Justice4Julian: https://justice4assange.com/

FreeAssangeNow: https://freeassangenow.org/

Read more: Free Julian #FirstTheyCameForAssange

No comments:

Post a Comment

Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

By Christopher R Rice Then I saw when the Lamb broke one of the seven seals , and I heard one of the four living creatures saying a...