The facts are in and you're an idiot. You continue to vote in these 'law and order' assholes and you've managed to turn the greatest country on the planet into a zoo. While the politicians, pharmaceutical CEOs, Big Oil and Wall Street bankers laugh all the way to their offshore bank accounts.

Friday, April 21, 2017

Americans are little bitches

By Christopher R Rice


I wrote something called "For White people Only" may be you saw it, probably not. But I didn't include my reasoning so I thought I'd explain that I am unaware of any other race that has shit stains, "tread marks" in their underwear.

I've lived among many races but white people are the only race that their women complain about shit stains in their mans underwear when they do laundry. So I wrote that if you are white and even if you use toilet paper you are not using enough. For instance, I myself never wear underwear and yet, hold onto your hats, there are no shit stains in my pants, ever.

Other races I've met are so extremely clean that they won't even have pets because they know that animals are dirty. I've never heard that from any white person that I've ever met though. I don't know why other races are cleaner than whites or why you would need to tell someone to wipe their own ass but here we are again.

I also had a picture of a bar of soap in the article titled "For White people Only" and explained that soap is not just for Sundays anymore. Let me explain to white people, only- that it is perfectly safe to use soap on a daily basis. Whatever else you have heard about soap is a myth, wives-tales.

Notice that in American bathrooms they must tell employees to wash their hands before returning to work because Americans are so stupid they don't even believe in germs or metrics or science or even common sense. But even with that sign employees are still caught on a regular basis not washing their hands and returning to work unclean.

I've met a lot of white people that can't even read. And I've even heard American companies complain that Americans can't fill out a basic application for employment. And that Americas public schools are graduating illiterates.

Whites are the only race I've ever met that are hoarders and live in filth. Every other race I've met, dated or lived with is clean, sometimes to the point of being anal about it. But I'd rather be too clean than too dirty any day of the week.

I know, but what does that have to do with the title, right. Oh that, that's click-bait you stupid bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ISIS is a creation of Israel's MOSSAD

By John Moody, FOXNews Coping with this week’s violent attacks by ISIS sympathizers, a popular Shi’ite preacher in California who cla...