The facts are in and you're an idiot. You continue to vote in these 'law and order' assholes and you've managed to turn the greatest country on the planet into a zoo. While the politicians, pharmaceutical CEOs, Big Oil and Wall Street bankers laugh all the way to their offshore bank accounts.

Monday, February 6, 2017

How Long?

How Long
By Christopher R Rice

How long oh Lord? How long must the martyrs suffer? How long Lord 'till you avenge their blood? Four dead in Ohio. Natives hunted, raped and tortured. Africans imported, chained, whipped, lynched, fire bombed, over crowded solitary confinement. The blood of the martyrs cries out to you oh Lord, how long?

Police kill us every day. Murdered by a government we pay to protect and serve. Murdered in cold blood, left like dogs in the streets. Fred Hampton, Dr. King, Mr. X. Where's the justice Lord?


Arrested and caged like an animal for smoking your herb Lord. How long Lord?

How many more must die at the hands of your enemies? How much longer shall they rejoice and get drunk from our blood, Lord? How much longer, oh Lord?

For I am just a man my Lord and I can not wait that long. I do not posses your patience. I have been patient while 2.5 million little children have been digging through our trash cans looking for something to eat. I've been patient while ten year old children are being pimped out right here on the streets. I've been patient while a woman has been raped every 2 minutes. So how long, oh Lord, how long?

Or is your judgment day just another scam to keep me in line? To keep me suffering and patient with what would make any sane person go ballistic?

I can keep waiting for you or I can do what you should of done a long, long time ago. And maybe you'll be patient with me too, oh Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ISIS is a creation of Israel's MOSSAD

By John Moody, FOXNews Coping with this week’s violent attacks by ISIS sympathizers, a popular Shi’ite preacher in California who cla...