The facts are in and you're an idiot. You continue to vote in these 'law and order' assholes and you've managed to turn the greatest country on the planet into a zoo. While the politicians, pharmaceutical CEOs, Big Oil and Wall Street bankers laugh all the way to their offshore bank accounts.

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

To the dumb cracker that reported me to the FBI

To the dumb cracker that reported me to the FBI
By Christopher R Rice


You must be a special kind of stupid huh? OMG Becky, then this idiot comments on my post, "it won't be long now that I've reported you, 'till you're rotting in a prison cell"

What a hoot. Last year the FBI left a comment on my blog. I reposted an article that was wrote by the FBI about police officer involved domestic violence. You can read it if you wish, it's still there.

If you think me saying "Death to America" on this forum is bad, you should read the crap I post on my Twitter account. And I have an anti LE website and I call it Cops R Corrupt .com so you don't think they have found me by now?

Good thing you made the call. You just saved thousands of lives, be proud of yourself. And now you can go watch Alex Jones and think he's the real American hero.


Tell you what if you don't like America and freedom of speech than why don't you just get out? GO we don't need you here. You are a fascist pig that only cares about one amendment the second. But you forget about the rest.

And all of your guns did not protect you or stop the greedy corporations and their paid for politicians from ripping off the whole country for 20 trillion dollars, so go suck on that.

PLEASE REPORT ME TO YOUR LOCAL LE AND FBI OFFICES I AM AN ANARCHIST. GO, TELL THEM NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous - We Have Never Seen Anything Like This Before! (2017-2018)

Anonymous - We Have Never Seen Anything Like This Before! (2017-2018) THANK YOU for stopping by Underground America Inc. Do yoursel...