Saturday, January 7, 2017

Drop Dead Part I & II

Drop Dead Part I & II
By Christopher R Rice

 
Part I
I've got a quick question. With the holidays just behind us, I saw this quite a lot. I don't know, maybe this questions better at an AA / NA meeting but I want to know...

The only way that I can tolerate being around my own parents is if I'm high as a kite.

I'm 50 years old and they are both in their early 70's. Even when I'm high as a kite I'm still so
frustrated and angry and resentful. And even high as a kite it's so hard to be cordial.

How am I suppose to look these people in the eye that ruined my whole life? They made it impossible for me to even get a free public education.

When I was 14 they started fighting like cats and dogs and sleeping around. They left all of their responsibilities on a 14 year old boy.

After school I had to run the family business and raise my little brother and sister. At the age of 17 my parents completely abandoned me and I had to quit school and work 2 jobs to support my brother and sister. Without me they wouldn't even know how to ride a bike, swim, bowl...

But now I have nothing, not even a fuckin' high school diploma or GED. I've been stuck in minimon wage, dead end jobs my whole life.

And most of the time I wish my parents would meet a grisly long drawn out painful death.

Now I'm so much older and I see the same thing everywhere. Kids that can't stand to be around their own fucking parents unless they are high as a kite.

And I wonder, I know you've got your own lives and all, but if you choose to have children it should not give you the right to destroy their lives. What the fuck is wrong with you?

That's my question.

Wait, here's two more. What do you have to say for yourselves? And how am I the black sheep in this family?



Part II
My family is a lot like America. Some sick twisted bullshit. Dysfuctional Capital Hill, newly elected Congress, their first order of business is to get rid of the ethics committee. That's the single most dangerous threat to Americans. Our politicians are running a carny show where all the games are rigged, all the pills are deadly and certified safe by the FDA. A federal government beholden to their lobbyist and financial interest.

An immoral banking system, zero interest rates reward unneccerary over borrowing and penalizes savings.

We should've done to America what I should've done to my own parents a long time ago- take them out back and put a bullet in their heads .

Instead we chose to bend over and take it up the butt. We've allowed our country to be taken from us. We've allowed the Super Rich to sink us into 20 trillon dollars of debt - the rich steal from the poor every damn day.

Then they gave us crooked Hillary or Comrade Trump to choose between. Instead of viewing these two choices as the destruction of this once great nation, my fellow country men and women marched gleefully into the voting booth and sold their own soul to the fuckin Devil.

I guess we can all just bend over and kiss our asses goodbye.

Thanks Mom! Thanks Dad!

You can keep talking shit about each other till your dieing days, but don't get it twisted because you both suck.

Is that clear enough - we understand each other now? Drop dead.

Related article:

Kill Your Parents
http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/kill-your-parents.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment